Taj Krishna Hyderabad presents to you with its most happening event, Trendz 2015 exhibition cum-sale in the city of Hyderabad on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd of October 2015 at Taj Krishna, Hyderabad.
Trendz Exhibition 2015 at Taj Krishna will feature all the latest trends and designer wear from all over the Indian Sub-Continent.
Trendz Exhibition 2015 will mainly focus on ladies garments and their fashion accessories.
Trendz Exhibition 2015 at Taj Krishna will display wonderful designer Sari’s, Bridal Wear, Ethnic Wear and many other designer clothes.
Trendz Exhibition 2015 will set a trend for the coming months, for its ladies with amazing products and designer materials.
Highlights of Trendz Exhibition 2015 at Taj Krishna in the month of October 2015 :
- The fashion accessories can be bought on the spot.
- Designer Jewellery, Bangles, Hand Bags, ear rings are a few accessories from the many that will be exhibited at the Trendz Exhibition 2015 in the month of October at Taj Krishna, Hyderabad.
- Innumerable first-rate accessories will be displayed at the Trendz Exhibition 2015 in October.
Detailed Information for the participants at Trendz Exhibition 2015 at Taj Krishna in the month of October 2015:
Prices of each stall and dimensions are as follows;
- 3×2 Stall – Rs. 60k
- 4×2 Stall – Rs. 70k
- 2×2 Stall – Rs. 50k
Important for Participants :
- Each participant has to pay Rs.1, 500/- extra for Sales Tax.
- All corner stalls will be charged Rs.5000/- additional.
- Double side open stalls will be charged Rs.5000/- extra.
- Each stall will be provided with 3 spot lights + 1 table + 2 chairs.
- Anything additional will be charged.
- An advance of Rs.10, 000/- is mandatory for booking and confirming the stall. The same is Non-refundable.
- Rs.10,000/- extra for premium hall
- Rs.5,000/- extra for corner stall
About Taj Krishna Hyderabad :
Taj Krishna Hyderabad is a 5-star deluxe property based at Road No.1, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad- 500 034 in Telangana, India where the Trendz Exhibition 2015 will be taking place.
Branded under the Taj Groups of Hotels and Resorts, founded by the Tata group in the year 1903, Taj Krishna is a landmark to the city of Hyderabad.
Taj Krishna offers 261 luxuriously deluxe rooms, including the Taj Club Rooms, Suites and a Presidential Suite, to cater to its clienteles needs.
Surrounded by pearl shops, film theaters, Salarjung Museum and the Hussain Sagar Lake, Taj Krishna in Hyderabad has had the opportunity to serve famous dignitaries like the Dalai Lama, the late Dr. A.P.J Kalam, and the late Princess Diana to name a few.