Patachitra Redefined – Event in New Delhi
Workshop on Patachitra Craft. This rare and exclusive Craft Technique is from Orissa and West Bengal. This patachitra Offers authentic techniques for creating original patachitra paintings;
- There would two sessions one on Tal-Pat and another on Pata (Indigenous authentic home made canvas from Raghurajpur, Orissa.
- The etching kalam made in iron called “Lekhya” would be given to each participant making the most authentic technique used on patachitra crafts on palm leaves.
- All natural colours made in flower and plants would be used for the workshop, as original craftsmanship sees sustainable methods and practices for doing patachitra.
- The chitrakar or the master would be from patachitra cluster from orissa bringing on board the best contextual and real knowledge of how it has been practiced for ages.
- Good news is whether you know drawing or not you would we able to make a great patachitra under master’s guidance!
On 6th December 2018, Wednesday
Timings : 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Where : Aerocity, New Delhi, India
Visited 36 times, 1 Visit today