SATTE Conference is a Travel Show Conference taking place at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India.
This event will starts on 29th January 2015 and it ends on 31st January 2015; timings are from 9:30 to 5:00 pm.
SATTE is one of the leading Travel Trade Shows across South Asia, featuring with Inbound, Outbound and domestic travel.
This Event will present you with a perfect platform to showcase your products and services to the global travel trade community, with an opportunity to conduct business with an estimated over 12,000 visitors, including International & Domestic buyers & trade visitors.
- The SATTE is an opportunity to conduct business with over 12,000 qualified industry buyers and trade visitors.
- The leading platform in the Travel and Tourism industry to showcase your products and services to the global travel trade community.
- A Series of sponsorship and branding avenues to maximize your brand exposure.
- Pre Scheduled B2B meetings, serving a effective tool to do quality business on a global scale.
- A Strong Connect with the travel trade community.
- A strong line up of speakers at the SATTE conference discussing current industry scenarios.
The Benefits for the Exhibitors are:
- Listing in the event catalogue
- Invitation to the inauguration
- Invitation to social evenings
- Access to the B2B Meeting Scheduler
- Lead Gerenration, Positioning, Networking, Engaging and many more.
The Exhibitors for these events are from:
- Airport Authorities
- Air Charter Companies
- Airlines – Domestic & International
- Car Rental Companies
- Convention Centres
- Cruise Liners
- Educational Institutes
- Golf Courses & Resorts
- Hotels & Resorts
- IT companies
- Medical Tourism
- Spas & Wellness Centres
- Sports Tourism Products
- State Tourism Products
- National / International Tourism Organizations
- Travel Agents
- Tour operators.
The Visitor for this Event is:
- Tour Operators
- Travel Agents
- Wedding Planners
- Corporate Travel Decision Makers
- Potential Investors
- Location Planners for leading television & film production houses.
This is an opportunity platform to meet & network with top decision makers from hotels & resorts, travel agencies & tour operators and MICE planners serving Indian Inbound, Outbound & Domestic tourism all under one roof.
So why don’t you come and attend for this event to know more information about Travel Tourism for your better Tourism have a dreamful Journey with South Asia’s Travel Tour Conference.