Tex Trends India 2015 is a Fair Exhibition taking place at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India.
This event will starts on 28th January 2015 and it ends on 30th January 2015.
The venue for this event is Pragati Maidan, it is a venue for large exhibition and conventions in New Delhi with 72,000 Sq.mts of exhibition space.
The Ministry of Textiles is responsible for policy formulation, planning & development, export promotion and trade regulation in respect of the textile sector.
The developmental activities of the Ministry are oriented towards making adequate quantities of raw material available to all sectors of the textile industry and augmenting the production of fabrics at reasonable price from the organized and decentralized sectors of the industry.
This Tex Trends India 2015 is a unique fair that brings together India’s best Garments & Accessories, Fabrics, Home Furnishings & Made-ups, Indian Handicrafts, Jute and carpets all under one roof.
- Womenswear, Menswear, Kidswear, Casual Wear, City wear, High Fashion & Occasional Wear, Lingerie, Specialty Garments, Sportswear, Knitwear, Fashion & Accessories.
- Home Furnishings and Made-ups Bed Linen, Napkins, Cushion covers, Floor Mats, Curtains & Embellishments.
- Fabrics & Garments, Synthetic & Rayon Fabrics, Hand-made Fibers & Blends thereof, Cotton Fabrics, Woolen Fabrics, Yarn & Made-ups.
- Textile-Based Handicrafts.
- Fashion Jewellery & Accessories.
- Handmade Silk, Art Silk & Silk Sarees.
- Drill, Crapes, Satin, twill, Sarees & Handkerchiefs.
- Blankets, Shawls, Stoles & Made-ups.
- Handloom Clothing, Handloom Bed Covers/ Spreads & Handloom Curtains.
- Decorative Gift Items, Candles, Incense Sticks & Home Accessories, Cane & Bamboo Handicrafts.
- Carpets, Durries & Rugs.
- Jute Specialities, Packaging Materials, Floor Coverings, Shopping & Carry bag.
So come and take part in Textile Exhibition with your loved ones to know more about the Textile Industry and you can able to Purchase the products you liked at reasonable price.