Best of Tricks for Kids at Goethe Zentrum Hyderabad is the astounding International Animation screening happening on April 30th 2015 from 6:30 PM onwards.
Venue: Best of tricks for kids at Goethe-Zentrum, No.20, Journalist’s colony Road No. 3, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.
Best of Tricks for Kids is the selection of the most remarkable animated films for the young audience at the Stuttgart International Festival of Animated Films.
Best of Tricks for kids at Goethe Zentrum will feature Funny and thoughtful, exciting and adorable as the heroes of the cartoons will take you into the magic world where everything is possible.
Its time for the kids to grab the tricks by joining the wonderful International Animation Screening at Goethe Zentrum Hyderabad.
The entry is FREE for this wonderful Screening of animated films.
About Best of Tricks for Kids at Goethe Zentrum Hyderabad:
- Best of tricks for kids is all about screening of the best animation films from Stuttgart Festival of Animated Film 2014.
- Goethe-Zentrum Hyderabad is pleased to present Best of Tricks for Kids 2014, which includes short cartoons from Germany, Denmark, Iran and France.
The Stuttgart International Festival of Animated Film is all about taking its scope into the whole spectrum of current productions in the animated film sector, including the intersections between games, architecture, art, design and comedy.
So kids come over and feel the International Animation Screening with loads of fun and entertainment at Goethe Zentrum Hyderabad.
About Goethe Zentrum:
- Goethe Zentrum is a ultural institute of the Federal Republic of Germany with a global reach.
- Goethe Zentrum perform the principal tasks of cultural and educational policy abroad.
- Goethe Zentrum promotes knowledge of the German language abroad and foster international cultural cooperation
- Goethe Zentrum will face the cultural policy challenges of globalisation and develop innovative concepts for a world made more human through mutual understanding, where cultural diversity is seen as an asset.