Explore Lucknow – Nawab se Kabab tak Food Event in Hyderabad
The city of Nawabs, Lucknow is truly a foodie’s paradise. Know for the centuries- old Awadhi cuisine, the heart of Lucknow’s gastronomical wonders lies in its narrow lanes and cobbled streets where age old recipes still survive. From kababs, to paans to biryanis, wander around the city with The Great Escape to discover the culinary delights. There is a story behind every dish and The Great Escape team will walk you through the history and origination of these dishes. Our 2 day itinerary at Lucknow will take you on an immersive experience where you get to explore the city, learn more about its culture and the food. Not only that, you get to stay at a traditional Lucknowi resort where aspects of Lucknowi culture and tradition is still preserved.
And if 2 days are not enough for you, then you can join us earlier at Banaras where we will be celebrating Dev Diwali and witness the ghats of Banaras lit with more than a million diyas.
When : 24th November 2018
- 6:00 am : Reach Lucknow, Check in at hotel, Freshen up and have breakfast.
- 10:00 am : Visit Bada imambara.
- 12:30 pm: Food walk in old Lucknow, Have Tunday Kabab, Chole Bhature, Chat.
- 3:00 pm : visit Clock tower, Rumi Darwaza
- 5:00 pm : Chaat street of Lucknow
25th November 2018
- 6:00 am : Early morning Sunrise walk followed by Breakfast.
- 10:00 am : second Breakfast at Shamra ji ki Chai and Samosa.
- 11:00 am : Visit Chota Imambara
- 12:30 pm : Lunch at Wahid Biryani.
- 1:30 pm : Sweets and Pan
- 2:00 pm : Shopping for Chikankari clothes of Lucknow.
- 5:00 pm : Tea and head to Airport / Railway station.
Where : The Great Escape, Gacchibowli, Hyderabad
For more details contact : 7899218201
Visited 125 times, 2 Visits today