Intensely Indonesian is the wow saying event happening at Taj Deccan in the city of Hyderabad till February 1, 2015.
Intensely Indonesian food festival is open for:
Lunch: 12:30 PM to 3:00 PM
Dinner: 7:30 PM to 11:30 PM
The Venue: Intensely Indonesian @ Taj Deccan, Road Number 1, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.
Intensely Indonesian @ Syn Asian Grill & Bar, In-Detail:
- Experience the yummy and tasty Indonesian Cuisine, one of the most vibrant and colourful cuisines in the world.
- The culinary team at the restaurant will create a first of its kind gastronomic experience with an extravagant menu that reflects the traditional cuisines of Indonesia each dish is endowed with subtlety and refinement.
- This Indonesian food festival will pamper your taste buds as this Indonesian Cuisine will make you to feel the wonderful sense of the delicious foods.
- The event itself says that you could enjoy the Indonesian food Intensely.
**Treat yourself to the intense flavours of Indonesian cuisine by tasting the traditional Sop Bayam (Spinach soup), Pepes Ikan Balida (Grilled Fish in Banana leaves), Nasi Goreng (Fried Rice), Ikan Maas Dengan Rebung (Fish with Bamboo shoots and Coconut sauce), Martabak (flaky pastry) and many more dishes at the Indonesian Food Festival**
Yummy dishes on the Intensely Indonesian Food Festival:
- Indonesian food festival serves like world bursting with intense flavors from freshly ground aromatic spices such as nutmeg, clove, galangal, pepper, turmeric, lemongrass, cinnamon, candlenut and coriander.
- The specially crafted menu by Executive Chef Sajesh and his team is a unique compilation of vegetarian and non-vegetarian delicacies from the archipelago.
- The festival offers an array of time honored dishes like Pasis Udang (Spicy Shrimp in a Banana Leaf), Cumi Cumi Se (Stuffed Squids in Spicy Sauce), Ayam Goreng Bamboo (Fried Chicken with Spices), Bakwan Jagung (Fried Corn Fritter), Sop Bayam (Spinach and Sweet Potato soup), Sayur Assam (Corn, Green Beans and Paddy Oats), Sambal Udang Belado (Shrimp, Tofu and Potato Cooked Sumatra Chilli Sauce) Kari Ayam (Chicken Breast and Vegetable Curry with Coconut Milk) Tahu and Terong Balado (Eggplant and Tofu cooked with Spicy Chilly Sauce).
- The Noodles menu includes Bakmi Ayam (Steamed Noodles with Chicken, Egg and Vegetables), Laksa Ayam (Rice Thread Noodles with Chicken in Coconut Sauce), Mie Goreng, Bakmi Goreng Kar, the rice platter includes Nasi Goreng Kari or Indonesian Vegetable Fried Rice.
- All time favorites dot the desserts menu like Pudding Coklat Kuah Vanilla (Chilled Chocolate Pudding Served with Warm Vanilla Sauce), Dadar Gulung (Palm Sugar and Coconut Stuffed Pancakes with Ice Cream) and Pisang Goreng (Banana Fritters with Ice Cream) In the coming days Taj Deccan is all set to exemplify an Indonesian surfeit.
About Syn Asian Grill & Bar, Taj Deccan:
- Syn Asian Grill & Bar – Syn is a confluence of Thai, Vietnamese and Japanese flavours in a magical setting.
- The decor effortlessly combines the high-energy at the bar with a laid-back air at the lounge and the bracing feel of the outdoors the adjoining al fresco dining area set against a stunning rock garden, make for a never before dining experience.
- The bar serves up zesty martinis and inspired cocktails made with champagne and fresh-fruit purees.
- An array of detox cocktails, innovatively dubbed mock tails and fun elements like the super-sized drinking glasses big enough for ten, make for a lively evening.
- The connoisseur in you will approve our fine selection of wines, aperitifs, spirits, single-malts and vodkas.
Join in this wonderful Indonesian Food Festival and make your day stunning that you experienced a savory and tempting delicious food with your friends and family.