Jazz for Joy is the Wow saying event happening in the city at District N on Sunday, 1st February, 2015 from 08:00 pm onwards.
The Venue: Jazz for Joy @ District N, Rd No. 54, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad.
District N always entertains the crowd very unique and makes the crowd to always hang out with new and different concepts and events.
About Jazz for Joy @ District N:
- This Jazz trio will be absolutely fantastic and people get ready to feel the jazz for joy.
- This phenomenal Jazz band was started in 2011 by Joe Koster, who is also the Director of the Hyderabad Western Music Foundation.
- Jazz for Joy’s repertoire consists of jazz standards from all the jazz greats!
The Band Members are listed below:
- Joe Koster on Keys
- George Hull on Saxophone
- Shakila on Vocals
District N is the place and religion for music so the Entry is Free.
About District N:
- Crowned by its signature capital letter, the latest addition to the ‘N’ family – District N has come over to the city.
- This restaurant is all about redefining the “casual, fun, affordable night out”. With its very social atmosphere and chill vibe – District N has a character of its own!
- This restaurant has got some real hearty comfort food, which can best be compared, to good ol’ pub grub! Their Skinny Pizzas and Baos are an absolute must-try!
- The District N Café is everyone’s answer to a warm & cozy place to hang out. Fully equipped with large cups of coffee, freshly baked breads, wifi and games: this is the perfect spot for you to unwind after a long, hard day.
Come over all the Jazz and music lovers to make your day jazzy for joy.
Step over to experience the Jazz of Joy and have a wonderful night with your friends and family.