Ramoji Film City Hyderabad
Ramoji Film City is one of the best places to visit in Hyderabad. It is a place where many Iconic movies like Magadheera, Race Gurram, The Dirty Picture, Dilwale etc were shot. It holds the record of the World’s largest Filmstudio Complex in the Guinness Book of World Records.
Indulge yourself in various activities like Ramoji Film City tour in a train or bus, participate in adventure sports, have a look at the monuments, royal courts, and other movie sets. The best part about this place is, one can also get to see how movies are shot in real life, what really happens behind the cameras.
There are different packages available for people willing to have different experiences. Adventure packages to Entertainment packages, everything is worth going here.
Things to do in Ramoji Film City:
- Visit Eureka and give your eyes a visual treat and reminiscent the ancient Mughal Period and the Mauryans time.
- Witness professional artists doing activities like stunts, drama, dance, and
- Kid’s park is a must go for kids. It is full of rides, swings and other adventurous things to entertain the kids.
- Get to see various kinds of birds chirping different kinds of sounds at the bird’s park called Wings.
- Magic Park in Ramoji Film City is the best place to go as it gives you real-life experiences like free fall, earthquake, Action Studio etc.
- Go for a Studio tour to make sure not to miss any corner of Ramoji Film City.
- Indulge yourself in adventure sports like bungee jumping, swinging and climbing and let the adrenaline rush begin.